Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hobbes and Landes PAWtogenic Pet Photo Contest

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just couple of weeks ago I told Anna that I want to join to a pet photo contest because of the gorgeous pictures of Dopey. And now, Dopey is officially a participant of a photo contest by Hobbes and Landes! The picture above are the entries. It wasn't easy to get many votes but I am thankful to friends who are very supportive and I felt very proud as a mom of Dopey every time people would compliment her. Today ends the voting and my baby ranked 4th. Eventhough she didn't make it to the top 3, I still hope that she gets the chance to be among the 12 winners by judging. And did I say that I am so excited for the awarding event on Sunday? My camera is very much ready on that day. Oh my, I can't wait to see all the other dogs and find them really cute and enjoying their time together. Dopey will have a grand time for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment