Sunday, September 4, 2011

My first adopted baby.

I never considered myself a lover for pets. I do find dogs, specially puppies, cute but I don't see myself responsible enough take care of them. I never thought I would have my own dog until I met this beagle on our Baguio trip couple of months back.


This dog is one feisty dog. Keeps on barking whenever we pass by. But, the more this beagle paid attention to me the more I find him/her adorable. The beagle's kind eyes and long ears got me. So 2 weeks after coming back to Manila, I looked and looked for beagle puppies -- only to look. But, the moment I laid my eyes on Dopey, I just knew that she's mine. Only took me 2 mins. to decide. Dopey is perfect for me.

Photobucket





So now, I am officially a pet lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment