Saturday, February 24, 2007

Factory Tour and the Huge Eye Glass

Eventhough it's freezing cold here I wouldn't pass this buy 1 take 1 treat.  Only at 2$!

My first laptop! Yessss!

Need I say more?  I am just excited when I got this!  

My US birthday celebration is just sumptuous and AWESOME!
Today is my last day and my boss is very kind enough to push our Factory tour here at Dell-Austin. Its more of an opportunity to see how those programs we've been working so hard to code is being used in the manufacturing factory.

Just like any other manufacturing factories, they have procedures to follow as part of their security process and so we encountered some problems at first getting inside the building but it could be because we don't look like a threat to their security so they let us in. We were given this eyeglass to wear all the time we're inside the factory. It was a clear and big eyeglass and when I wore it the lens is sticking to my eye lids. I figured that maybe the eyeglass is made for the Americans, you know with the deep-set eyes and the nose that are straight unlike most asians that are small and flat (and cute!!) My eyes are not deep set, its more of the opposite. Its protruding and prominent in my face, and my nose are small (pero di po ako pango -just small!) So during the factory tour I would have to hold the eyeglass so as it will not stick to my eyelids, besides it feels a little bit stupid for the eyeglass leaning on my lids then on my cheek. hehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment