Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tabo! (US Experience)



 Isa sa bagay na hindi ko matanggap dito sa US ay ung paggamit ng tissue paper para panglinis ng pwet mo after jumebs. My golly marami silang tubig pero wala silang tabo! I was here in the office enjoying my coffee when I feel that urge to take may bowel. I have no intention of delaying it, so I went stright to the CR.



Forgive me for describing this but my dirt was something that you would want water to clean up your ass with, you know it is moist-y and soft-y hehehe. Yucky!! I just use tissue paper (they got loads of them) to wipe 'em out. No Water! Kadiri noh. I'm not used to that siempre pinoy style ako eh. It reminds me of my childhood sa probinsya. At that time, water is about a kilometer away so sa bahay ng lola ko so every drop counts. To save water, kapag nagjebs ka - we do it by squatting on a whole between two coconut logs on top of a pit - we use the coconut husks (bunot) to wipe our asses (OUCH! but its true!). Imagine my beautiful butt! LOL! 


Photos: Taken at Austin, Texas.



But come to think of it, we pinoys prefer to clean our dirt with water and our BARE HANDS, than clean it with dry toilet paper. Ironic noh?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment