Thursday, February 8, 2007

Zsa Zsa Zatrunah - Best play ever!

A day before I flew to US, Anna and I watch ZsaZsa Zaturnah Ze Musical. Prior to seeing that show we already heard how great it was and actually Anna had been waiting for that play for over a year so you can probably imagine how excited we were that day. 
First surprise was that the room was around 60sqm only - unlike that Peter Pan show that we watched - 'twas very small and we're just one sit away from the stage. Because we're so close, my thoughts were on what we will see when Eula Valdez is on her 2 piece Zaturnah costume.. can you imagine?!? LOLZ!
And so the show started. It was hilarious, terrific.. I always had a good time watching stage plays way back college days but this one tops it all. All that time its either you're smiling broadly or want to go ROTFL. Super nakakatawa, no wonder this play is notorious. To say that it was fantastic is an understatement. We simply had a good time. Another reason why I enjoyed it is because I saw Anna enjoying it all the time too. 
I'd say that day was perfect. A perfect moment to cherish while I'm away with the people I care about in my homeplace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment