Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Free

IMG_8377

I HAVE MY LIFE BACK!!

I couldn't believe it myself. If only I had known. The life that I've been wanting back 6 months ago was given back to me after 5 days at Baguio. How?

TOTAL SURRENDER.

I wish I can really describe in words the experience but all I can say is that it was indeed LIFE CHANGING. I couldn't believe that I am just totally healed. Like last month I was so BITTER and EMO but now I couldn't recall feeling like that anymore. Like a bulb has been switched on in me and all of a sudden I find this direction in my life. I just see those things that had happened as life's lesson, as something that I have to go through in order to reach this point where I am now.

FULFILLED. HAPPY. FULL OF PURPOSE. HOPEFUL.

I feel like that flower in the photo. I'm about to blossom into something beautiful. And even if the flower has not blossomed yet, it is already beautiful. God is so awesome and wonderful. From the 5 day retreat in Baguio, I come to learn and experience again a very important thing.. TO TRUST GOD WITH ALL YOUR LIFE. In times of trouble I will not be shaken because God has a great plan for me (Jeremiah 29:11). All these problems are to teach me a lesson and this recent heartache indeed has taught me so MANY lessons. JUST SO MANY HARD LESSONS.

Too bad I'm not a very good story teller. But I'll try in the days to come to share the experience. For now what matters is that..

I'M FREE!


...and I'M IN LOVE.. oh yes.. that's quite right.. I'M IN LOVE

1 comment:

  1. glad to know that you are now happy with what you have. life indeed is full of challenges and hard lessons. you have taught someone a good lesson that he will never forget

    ReplyDelete