Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lazy days at work

meBatanes5

Don't you just have days like this when you just can't FOCUS at work. There's work to do and nothing non-work to do (except blogging) and yet.. and yet.. I just can't make myself work! sigh! I wonder if nurses have days like this too?? Hihihi poor patients for those days..

It's been a while and again I have planned to blog a lot of things that has happened since the dark age up today - which I'll call the Enlightened age. LOL. But then I am as ALWAYS a busy woman and just couldn't squeeze time to write. This is probably the reason why today I just can't work and I find blogging really refreshing. Geeez I'm feeling so sneaky right now because it's office hours and my boss is just around the table and could see me anytime. Specially now that I'm typing like a maniac.. I'm just so excited to blog.. hmmmm so how to begin with my story?? Perhaps from where I ended.. :)

By the way, my Batanes escapade had been a year ago - only last year. It already felt like a decade ago.

Psalms 62:1 - My soul finds rest in You alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment